100% disappointment

100% disappointment 

There are few testimonials that would prove me right.


  1. Will not provide job guarantee although they promise written job guarantee .They have taken big premises to fool freshers but training quality is poor .Digital marketing team is doing lots of fake good reviews .Main business is job guarantee scheme ,if you want quality this is not the place .I know over 500 people who are jobless after their promise and only 25 people who got job .
  2. This institute is Fake in term of 100% placement guarantee, They are giving good technical knowledge but there promise for job guarantee is Fake… I am student from Network bulls sitting unemployed my course was completed in November but still I am unemployed they are not providing me interviews.. not only me but all my batch mates are unemployed.
  3. Friends beware of Network bull they use fake technique to misguide candidate and gave them fake promises for JOB GURANTEE it's fake if someone want to go for learning purpose so enroll for ccna and ccnp but not ccie because they do not provide job gurantee after completion of course they keep to waiting and only if someone force them they send them formality 2 companies all predifined scheme so be ware i lost my 150000 please don't loose yours by friend.


Beware of Networker Bulls. All you will get in return is 100% disappointment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beware of Networker Bulls

Networker Bulls Complaints Online